6631 York Road ∙ Parma Heights, OH 44130 ∙ (440) 376-5201
- Bachelor of Professional Music, 1995
Berklee College of Music
- Studies in Music and General Education, 1986-1987
Cuyahoga Community College
- Studies in Music and General Education, 1983-1986
Valley Forge High School
Parma Heights, Ohio
- Private Percussion Instruction, 1975-1995
Educator and Ensemble Director, 2013-Present
The Cleveland Music Settlement
Cleveland, Ohio where I
- *Direct jazz ensemble rehearsals and concerts.
- *Teach chart reading, improvisation and a multitude of other snare and drum set skills.
- *Give private percussion instruction to students at all skill levels.
- *Mentor students throughout the school regardless of their principle instrument.
Owner of Blue Buddha Music Studio, 1996-Present
Parma Heights, Ohio where I
- *Guide and instruct percussion students privately, preparing them for casual, professional and scholastic musical endeavors.
- *Teach music recording and production techniques.
- *Teach composition and arranging skills.
Private Percussion Instructor, 1995-2000
North Royalton Music Center
North Royalton, Ohio
Freelance Drummer in Various Styles with Artists Including:
- *Big Brother and the Holding Co. (Janis Joplin’s original band)
- *Hot Tuna All Stars (featuring members of Jefferson Airplane, Muddy Waters’ Band and
- Bob Dylan’s Band
- *Grammy Award Winner Robert Lockwood Jr.
- *W.C. Handy Award Winner Big Jack Johnson
* Theatrical Productions of “Love, Janis”, 2007-2011 &
- “Hair: The Musical”, 2008-2009 with the Arizona Theatre Co.
Member of Various Musical Groups, 1993-Present including:
- * The Bad Boys of Blues backing local and international blues entertainers.
- *Becky Boyd and the Groove Train
- *The Walkin’ Cane Band
- *Color Wheel
- *The Jack Fords
- *Kristine Jackson
- *Mary Bridget Davies
- *Rebels Without Applause
Music Production and Engineering Experience
Owner and Operator of Blue Buddha Music Studio, 1993-Present
- Recording, mixing and producing audio for records, commercials, movies and more.
- Arranging and programming music.
References available upon request